Things We Love August 26 2014
Welcome back to our weekly edition of Things We Love! We enjoy sharing our favorite things with you, and we hope you like them too!
The Coventry Quilted Black Tall boot is the quintessential fall boot. Versatile and stylish, they can be paired with just about any outfit. Plus, they are waterproof to the lower ankle, so these boots are great for those wet or muddy days that we'll be seeing soon.
Going back to school has never looked so good. Thank you, Marc, for giving us a backpack cool and trendy enough to take anywhere. We are (only mildly) obsessed with this Marc Jacobs Domo Arigato Backpack. And it goes perfectly with the Mid or Tall Coventry Quilted Black boots.
This long lasting and hydrating blush is made of coconut and argan oil. It feels great on the skin and it's also good for the skin.
Speaking of coconut...We found this easy-to-make (only FOUR ingredients), vegan ice cream recipe on a great (but hunger inducing) website, Minimalist Baker. Why not treat yourself? You deserve it!
Coffee + Coconut + Ice Cream = AhhhhMazing!
- 2 13.5 ounce cans of quality full-fat coconut milk (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup raw sugar, depending on preferred sweetness
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 5 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine coconut milk, coffee and raw sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until well combined - about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla. Transfer to a bowl to let cool completely in the fridge - at least 6 hours, overnight being preferable.
- Transfer to ice cream maker and prepare according to manufacturer instructions. Once done either eat immediately or transfer to a freezer-safe container and let harden for several hours. Should keep for 1 week in the freezer. Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving...Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day and remember to come back next week for more Things We Love!
Lauren & Alexis