Excited about all the upcoming music festivals?? We are! ...Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and so many more right around the corner! What to wear??! Look hip and trendy in däv when you step out to hear your favorite singers, djs and bands play!
1. Start with a floral mini dress or a tank with cut offs
2. Some cool shades
3. Hat or a scarf... or both!
4. Boho/chic jewelry like this necklace from Jules Smith, appropriately named "Coachella"
6. Cross-body bag for all your little essentials!
7. Last but not least... däv boots!!! Try our "Festival" style, Moto or classic English boots with your festival outfit! They come in a variety of colors that are sure to compliment your wardrobe!
Here is a little more inspiration from festival fashion-conscious celebs!
Happy Shopping :)!
*For clothes and accessories on this post check out FreePeople.com; JulesSmithDesigns.com; ShopBop.com and UrbanOutfitters.com